Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Average Looking Reality

If you're getting just sick and tired of the very unrealistic looking reality TV Bachlors and Bachlorettes being shoved down our throats...ABC TO THE RESCUE!

This with dating-competition series 'More To Love' that will cast so-called "average-looking" people.

Producer Mike Fleiss giving more details with the fact that this will be a "dating show for the rest of us" since they'll also allow overweight contestants to join the competition.

I’m sorry…ALLOW? Last time I checked it wasn’t illegal to have a couple extra pounds on you and really, it’s kind of disturbing if weight is in fact one of the main factors on the already existent shallow shows!

I say shallow, while very much admitting I catch them every so often, though this I would make more of an effort to actually follow...

Sure to get a lot of people talking, both positively AND negatively, and I think this type show could actually work out better, results wise! Looking back at the 80 seasons of the Bachlor and Bachlorette, I can count on one hand how many of those relationships continued on much longer than a couple months after the cameras were turned off.

Could it be the folks who fell in so called love so easily were blinded by the beauty and forgot to go a bit deeper?

Just saying.

More average looking people may be attracted to eachother, but there will be just a touch more behind it I think.

- Pamela Roz Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment