Monday, August 17, 2009

Lady Gaga = Sir Lady Gaga?

Right now there's a rumor going around that Lady Gaga has the parts of both a man and a women...aka...she's a hermaphrodite.

Her supposed confession goes "it's not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that I go around telling everyone. Yes, I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. I'm sexy, I'm hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big (effing) deal.”

Can’t say it’s for real real as there’s no actual source behind it and normally this would be brushed aside since it is SO ridiculous, but you have to admit Lady Gaga is a bit odd at times.

Also, there's video "proof"...take note specifically at the 1:00 mark keeping in mind she's getting off a scooter in a MINI skirt, so it's not particularly safe for work or little eyes:



Thoughts!?

- Pamela Roz Out.

1 comment: