Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You think YOU had the worst day ever?

Think again as you read on and people declare Eff.My Life.:

'Today, I went on a blind date. We had agreed on meeting in front of a park. Thinking I was there first, I texted her "I'm already there, sitting next to the fat chick." I heard a beep. SHE was the "fat chick." FML.'

'Today, somebody broke in to my house and stole my laptop, which had years worth of family photos on it. Where was I when it was stolen? At Staples, buying supplies that included CDs to finally back up my pictures. FML.'

and last, but more certainly NOT least...

'Today, I am still coughing. I was diagnosed with whooping cough last week, which apparently cannot be treated. Basically, it appears I'm a 19th century English peasant. FML.'

And there are hundreds more where that came from at the official FML headquarters.

- Pamela Roz Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment