Monday, February 1, 2010

Who's my Doppelganger?

I can't believe this made the news, but it did!!

Facebook's next biggest craze appears to be Doppelganger Week. In order to celebrate Doppelganger Week, Facebook users switch their profile pictures to famous people they have been told they resemble. Have you participated in this? I'm not the type to participate in Facebook games like that or the whole "change your status to..." thing, BUT it made me wonder who I would pick that ressembles me and I came up with.... Nothing!!! I have absolutely NO IDEA!! haha

So, here are a couple of pictures of me...



HELP ME FIND MY DOPPELGANGER!!

I'll give a prize on Friday to whoever finds the best doppelganger for me!

Sulli ;)

9 comments:

  1. http://www.searchingbones.com/files/2008/10/michaela-conlin-instyle-party-2_nc.jpg

    Michaela Conlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on the second picture, I would say Katherine McPhee (http://tinyurl.com/2t9ka2)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eva longoria comes to mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first person I thought of when I seen your face was Fairuza Balk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Ok -- 2 people have said Michaela Conlin, I also got the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, Betty Rubble & Romi Dames!

    Keep them coming -- a winner will be chosen among the bunch!

    Sulli ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sulli, I think Dave Blahut has a crush on you. But he's also still technically married, so watch out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha that comes out of nowhere! I've never met Dave -- I don't think you have to worry! Any opinion on who my Doppelganger would be--now that would be relevant ;) haha

    Sulli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, after being compared to Katherine McPhee, Michaela Colin (Angela from Bones), Eva Langoria & Megan Fox (wow thanks), Fairuza Balk, Romi Dames and the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland (!!), the winner of my doppelganger contest is Derek -- he says I look like Betty Rubble! haha Love it! Derek scored A FAMILY 5-PK of tickets to the Pre-Olympic hockey game of the Swiss vs. Belarus happening on Tues. Feb. 9 at MTS Centre!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i thought the same exact thing as cynthia below right when i saw your pictures

    ReplyDelete