That's thanks to the Oxford English Dictionary who've just added about 2,000 new words and phrases...check out a few:
- VUVUZELA - "Long horn blown by fans at soccer matches."
- BROMANCE - "A close, but non-sexual relationship between two men."
- CHILLAX - "Calm down and relax."
- SOCIAL MEDIA - "Websites and applications used for social networking."
- BUZZKILL - "A person or thing that has a depressing or dispiriting effect."
- STAYCATION - "A holiday spent in one's home country."
- CHILL PILL - "A notional pill taken to make someone calm down."
- CHEESEBALL - "Lacking taste, style or originality."
- HATER - "Negative person."
- DEFRIEND - "Another term for unfriend (remove someone from a list of friends or contacts on a social networking site)."
- LBD - "Little black dress."
- FRENEMY - "A person with whom one is friendly despite a fundamental dislike or rivalry."
- TURDUCKEN - "A roast dish consisting of a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey."
Keep in mind that just because these words exist...you don't have to use them...
- Pamela Roz Out.