Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Twitter

Great. Just great.

Y'know...I do my best to do things throughout my day that are productive. I get up early, do The Show, come home and try to do things around the house and with my kids...I even help make supper, as long as it's not anything more complex then putting something on a tray and putting it in the oven.

I also waste alot of time on the internet.

I mean....I've got it down to an art form.

I have my go to's. I check them, in a certain OCD-like order mind you, 3....4...10 times a day.

I'm not proud of the amount of time I spend bug-eyed, staring into a computer. I'm starting to look like Mole Man.



I know. Sexy

I wish I could say it's getting better. But it's now much much worse.

Beacause I just joined Twitter.

So now, instead of checking my text messages, email, facebook, tsn, sportsnet, nhl.com, theonion, facebook again, curve943.com, i now check my text messages, twitter, email, facebook, tsn, twitter, sportsnet, nhl.com, theonion, twitter, facebook again, curve943.com, and twitter.

That sound you hear is my eyes crying.

At any rate, follow me on twitter @jayatcurve You can also follow sarah @sarahfromcurve. We'll have updates on what you can expect weekday mornings on The Show.

Happy Twittering.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment