Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcoming the Game of Life to 2009!

All have memories of board games as kids…my own include Scattegories, Clue, Guess Who and every so often The Game of Life

Much to my surprise and pleasure, that last one has been updated to be oh so 2009 with a new online version with an option which allows players to enter into SAME-SEX MARRIAGES!

As you can imagine, not everyone is so please with this as I am and possibly you are and with that I say, bluntly, those people need to welcome the present with open arms!

I know The Game of Life came out in 1860 when things like this weren’t even a possible THOUGHT, but ya know, in those 100+ years, people have opened up their eyes just a touch.

Check out the oh so controversial game and download your own copy here.

- Pamela Roz Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment