Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Don't You Put It In Your Mouth!!

Wow--I guess this video is going around the net with the fact that it's a typical Manitoba thing (or maybe an English Canada thing), so all my Quebec friends are sending it my way! I've never seen it and I think it is hilarious that you had little furry blue guys telling you not to put it in your mouth!!! So here is to you remembering your childhood!



HAHAHA Post a comment or send me a note -- tell me what kind of memories it brings back!
Sulli ;)

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh no! That song was stuck in my head for years & now it's back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is hilarious! I have actually been around groups of people who have started singing this song and everyone else chimes in. We all know the lyrics! The sad part is this is not the only commercial they made to get their point across. There was one with rats who were not supposed to eat the cheese from a trap and there was one with raccoons not eating mushrooms but eating apples instead.

    ReplyDelete