Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Texts From Last Night

If this is something new to you besides the ones you've sent, this is website where people submit the crazy and otherwise unthinkable unless you were under the influence of something text messages for comeplete strangers reading pleasures!

A few of my current favourites?:

- Instead of having sex, we spent the entire night making pillow forts and have sword fights. I think I'm in love

- Boyfriend complimented me on my new Prada shoes today. he is officially either gay or the man I’m gonna marry. knowing my luck it's all of the above

And finally...

- I wanted to dispute a few 411 charges on my phone bill. The service rep told me I called them four times asking for Lady Gaga's number

Need more? Get your fill HERE!

- Pamela Roz Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment