Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jay's ProAgressive Blog Volume 2

It's my 8th session at Pro Agressive fitness, and I'm convinced my trainer Dave is trying to kill me.


I just finished my first pass at something called the prowler. Its a sled that you can attach weights to. The goal is to push it across the floor, and back again as fast as you can. Dave has started me off "easy" with 90 pounds. I manage my first pass, and come back puffing and sweating. That's the point where Dave informs me I have to do that 9 more times.

Yep. He wants me to die. I don't know how he's going to explain the body to the police, but that won't be my problem once I'm dead.

So, off I go. 2. 3. 4. 5. Every step getting me closer to being done this torture. The thing is, I'm feeling it, but it's different then when I started. I'm actually doing this, and I'm doing it fast too. Session one had me curled in a ball, begging for death, session 8, and I'm actually liking this...

8,9,10...and I'm done. Don't get me wrong...that was hard....I'm sweating and completly out of breath. But I did it! I could do more if Dave wanted.

Dave's tells me how he puked the first time he did the prowler. They call it the prowler flu at ProAgressive. I don't feel like puking.

Workout finishes up about a half hour later. That's when a touch of the Prowler flu hits. But it's ok. I'm getting better everytime. I have 3 more weeks. However, I'm liking my progress so much, that I'm planning on becoming a ProAgressive member as soon as this is done.

That is, if Dave doesn't kill me first.... :)

J

1 comment:

  1. u will learn to love the prowler...its only a matter of time...2plate a side suicides are coming!!! I warned ya!

    ReplyDelete